Index to Peak Lists on the Andes Website
Within the separate peak lists are every major summit over 5000m in the Andes, a total of some 800+ mountains. There are also links thru to pages with brief details and a photo of over 230 of the mountains of the Andes here. However if you want to get full details on how to go about climbing these peaks we're afraid you'll have to spend some money and buy our guidebook! It does contain over 300 pages of information and gives descriptions of how to climb over 300 peaks.
- We now have a list of peaks on this website in alphabetical order
- The 6000m peaks of the Andes The definitive list of the 6000m peaks in the Andes which was published in 'The Andes' by John Biggar - text only but with links to further information files and photos of the one hundred 6000m peaks.
- For 6000m peaks with between 200m and 400m prominence see our Subsidiary 6000m peaks page.
peaks page 1 has peaks from 5780m to 5999m, numbers 103 to 200
- 5000m peaks page 2 has peaks from 5630m to 5780m, numbers 201-300
- 5000m peaks page 3 has peaks from 5500m to 5630m, numbers 301-395
- 5000m peaks page 4 has peaks from 5399m to 5499m high
- 5000m peaks page 5 has peaks from 5298m to 5398m high
- 5000m peaks page 6 has peaks from 5184m to 5298m high
- 5000m peaks page 7 has peaks from 5066m to 5184m high
- 5000m peaks page 8 has peaks from 5000m to 5066m high
- For 5000m peaks with between 300m and 400m prominence see our Subsidiary 5000m peaks page.
- The peaks of the Patagonian Andes The definitive list of the high peaks in the Patagonian Andes is now being revised - text only but with links to photos and further information on many of the peaks.